Snack: Baked avocado wedges
- 1 tsp olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1 100g rye bread, crusts removed
- 10g fresh coriander
- 2 large avocados, peeled and stoned
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- ½ tsp chipotle chilli and smoked paprika paste
- 150g natural yogurt
- lime wedges, to serve
- Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C and grease a baking sheet with oil. In a food processor, blitz the bread to crumbs. Add the coriander and blend well, until green, then transfer to a bowl.
- Cut the avocados into wedges. Sprinkle with the lemon juice to prevent browning. Put the beaten egg and flour in separate bowls. Dip the avocado wedges into the flour, then the egg and, lastly, the breadcrumbs. Arrange on the baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and bake for 10-12 mins, until crisp.
- Swirl the chipotle paste into the yogurt. Serve the wedges hot, with the spicy yogurt and the lime wedges.
- To spice up your wedges, add a pinch of crushed chilli flakes to the breadcrumbs.