Baked salmon with baby potatoes
- 500g baby potatoes
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 2 rosemary sprigs, leaves picked
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 x 220g pack salmon fillets
- 1 lemon, zested and quartered
- 200g on-the-vine cherry tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C. Put the potatoes, onion and rosemary in a roasting tin and drizzle with half the oil. Roast for 10 mins..
- Add the salmon to the roasting tin and scatter over the lemon zest. Cut the tomato vine into four and add to the tin. Squeeze over a little lemon juice, then add the wedges to the tin.
- Drizzle over the remaining oil, then season well. Return to the oven for a further 10-15 mins, or until the salmon is just cooked through and the potatoes are crisp. Divide between four plates and serve immediately.