Snack: Green frittata muffins
Serves 3 / 40 mins / 115 calories / serving
- 2 tsp olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 large courgette, grated
- handful baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 30g (1 1/4oz) frozen peas
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 40g (1 1/2oz) Cheddar, finely grated
- Preheat the oven to gas 4, 180°C, fan 160°C. Grease 6 holes of a muffin tin and put a disc of baking paper in the bottom of each.
- Heat the olive oil in a small frying pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic, courgette and spinach. Cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent the vegetables catching on the bottom of the pan. Remove from the heat and stir through the frozen peas.
- In a large bowl, gently stir the cooked vegetables and cheese into the beaten egg. Divide the mixture evenly between the prepared muffin holes.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, until the fritattas are set and golden. Remove from the oven and leave to cool slightly, before releasing from the tin. Store in a plastic container.