Lunch: Chilli lime chicken salad
Serves 4 / 25 mins / 398 calories per serving
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- 1 large red chilli, halved and thinly sliced
- 650g pack chicken breast portions
- 2 x 250g pouches microwave wholegrain rice and quinoa
- 50g frozen soya beans
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 100g radishes, quartered
- 70g wild rocket leaves
- 30g pack fresh mint leaves chopped
- Mix the lime zest and juice and the chilli in a shallow dish. Season, add the chicken and toss to coat. Set aside for 10 mins to marinate. Meanwhile, preheat the grill to its highest setting and line a baking tray with foil.
- Transfer the chicken to the lined tray, pour over the marinade and grill for 8-10 mins each side or until cooked through with no pink meat remaining.
- Meanwhile, blanch the soya beans in boiling water for 6-7 mins until tender. Heat the rice and quinoa pouches to pack instructions, then mix with the soya beans, cumin, radishes, rocket leaves and most of the mint.
- Season to taste. Divide the salad between 4 plates.
- Slice the chicken breasts, place on top of the salad and scatter over the remaining mint.