The Evening Echo has teamed up with Leisureworld Bishopstown and Leisureworld Churchfield to bring you a weekly training programme to help you get race fit ahead of this year’s Evening Echo Mini Marathon on Sunday, September 24.
Before you get started:
• Please consult your GP before changing your exercise regime.
• Please use this Programme as a guideline, it should be adjusted to suit your fitness level and work/life schedule.
• This Programme assumes that you walk a minimum of 30mins on a regular basis and would like to build on your current pace. All runs should be at an easy pace.
• Decide on set days for your training and allow a rest between sessions.
• All the runs are time-based as this allows you to run further as the weeks go by and your fitness improves.
To view the Training Programme please click on the links below: